- MADE IN USA
Covidien Kendall Kerlix Gauze Bandage Rolls provide fast-wicking action, superior aeration, and excellent absorbency as a primary dressing. As secondary dressing, they provide good cushioning and ultimate conformability. Ideal for bandaging heads, limbs, and difficult-to-dress wounds like burns, plastic and orthopedic wounds.
Kerlix Gauze Bandage Roll Features
- Prewashed, fluff-dried 100% woven gauze with unique crinkle-weave pattern
- Six-ply construction with finished edges reduces loose ends and lint
- Kerlix Gauze Rolls can be used as primary dressing.
- The open-weave design provides fast wicking action, superior aeration and excellent absorbency
- These gauze bandages are ideal for bandaging heads, limbs and difficult-to-dress wounds I.e. burns, plastic and orthopaedic wounds
- They have been tested and proven hypoallergenic.
- Kerlix sterile gauze bandage roll offers fast wicking action, superior debridement, and maximum absorbency.
- These qualities allow Kerlix bandage rolls to be used in a wide variety of applications in all clinical settings